Monday, October 22, 2012

Level 15 - The Spider's Website

Last Week's Quests - Failed!
 
I seem to have contacted the majority of my old friends, but they, like me, seem to be all too focused on life and everything else. A few are having kids, others are basically nesting with their significant others. I don't know much about that aside from that I used to have one and now I don't. The way I see it, either I will need to get really comfortable being a third wheel or find someone to date. It can't be that hard to meet someone, right? I mean, I've played The Sims. It's stupid easy in there. Walk up to someone, talk to them, do that a bunch, flirt, kiss, date.



It's been nearly a month since I have seen a gaggle of single girls at a bar so I decided to make a dating profile on a website. I should have been focusing on my quests, but I seem to have become sidetracked with creating this profile. It's incredibly stupid, I know, but it shouldn't be too hard to at least talk to people or get a date.

Since nothing came of these quests last week, I should attempt them again.



This Week's Quests: 
  • Attempt to find my old friends
  • Attempt to meet a girl
  • Find a new hobby 
  • Find people to talk to on the website
To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment