Monday, October 8, 2012

Level 13 - Tavern Town

Last Week's Quests - Success!
 
Within a week of beginning to play Minecraft, I have decided to quit playing Minecraft.So I haven't really played games online with random people. It was going well. I was building fun stuff and allowing myself to have fun. Then, the other day, I was building a free floating house out of glass when this jerk messed it up. Someone saw and helped me. Soon after, I helped that nice guy build his own house. Within a half hour I grew an alliance with the majority of the people on the map. Then, the first guy to join the alliance asked if I was his friend. I was a little confused by the straightforwardness of the question. The person then told me they were 10 years old. Everyone in the alliance proceeded to tell their ages and it was evident that I was the eldest by at least six years.

Status Effect - [Awkward]

I tried hanging with a few friends. There was a party and I was supposed to meet a girl there. I have learned something about descriptions. They said I would "either love her or hate her." Someone said that about the movie Avatar and I can tell you that I freaking hated that movie. That girl was worse than Avatar. She was just dull and boring. Anyway, I went hanging around town and went to a bar where this band was playing. I think I have found my new hobby: checking out local bands at bars.

I tried looking for my jobs, but I couldn't find any. I'm thinking the hotel job may have to hold me for a while. This week at work, I talked down to by this crazy blonde lady. I didn't put something 1-inch too far to the left. Why is it that party planners lose all ability to be personable around people?




This Week's Quests: 
  • Attempt to find more local bands
  • Browse around a book store
To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment