Monday, October 15, 2012

Level 14 - Lone Warrior

Last Week's Quests - Success!
 
I found some decent local bands. There is this place in town where the majority of bars are. Almost every bar had a band. I kept alternating between bars, but I couldn't find a bar where I felt at ease. There was this weird delta blues rock band at the Smoker's Hut, a rock band at the Pub, and a slew of bands with an uncertain genre at the other bars. The bands were fine, but there is this weird sensation of going to a bar alone. That sensation is usually amplified when looking around and seeing a ton of people in groups.


I'm wondering lately where a lot of my friends are at. Stan always seems to be working at the hotel and Paul seems busy a lot lately, but where have my other friends gone? I know I have more than this.


I did get to go to the book store though. Talk about a needle in a haystack. It's a pain trying to save money and get a book to read. I suppose I can go back to the library, but I may need to give the librarian a little time to cool down.



This Week's Quests: 
  • Attempt to find my old friends
  • Attempt to meet a girl
  • Find a new hobby
To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment