Monday, October 1, 2012

Level 12 - The Great Conversationalist

Last Week's Quests - Success!
 
Finally, I got the quiet girl from work to finally talk. She only talked shit, but she spoke nonetheless.

Achievement Unlocked! - The Great Conversationalist (10 GP)


I like to think that my charisma level is rather high and, as such, like to help people out of their shells. Hell, if someone is entertaining enough or does a great job at something, I will shake their hand. The Quiet One did something rather great today and offered to shake her hand. She wasn't for it so I offered to high five instead. After denying the high five she claimed that she doesn't like touching hands. I respect people and their crazy little things so I let it go; however, I couldn't let it go about five minutes later when she high fived a bunch of people. I'm thinking this Quiet One doesn't enjoy me as a person. Looks like I may have an enemy of sorts.

Returning home, I attempted my new hobby of Minecraft. It's pretty fun. I mean, I don't have the actual game, but it allows me to interact with people and build random crap. Sometimes that's the sort of thing you need, you know? The game seems pretty straight forward and it is pretty cool. It gave me an idea for a little adventure story to write too.

I got to hang out with a few friends this week too. We played a few video games and went to a local bar called Jokerz. It was honestly one of the few good times I have had in a bar. There were laughs, cute bartenders, and I danced with some crazy chicks on the floor. It was a pleasant experience overall. I don't know why I don't do this sort of thing more often. Being around positive people really works wonders.



This Week's Quests: 
  • Attempt Minecraft some more
  • Hang with some friends
  • Look for more jobs
To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment