Monday, September 24, 2012

Level 11 - Ghost-Busty's

Last Week's Quests - Success!
 
Finally, the quest for Madam Nasty's Gentleman's Club has been achieved!

Achievement Unlocked! - Irony in Advertising (2 GP)


It was an eye opening experience and very telling of myself. Paul and I walked and immediately there were girls in their underwear. My knee jerk reaction was to look away and apologize. It was only later that I relaxed enough to realize this is their "uniform." The hard part about being there was that I kept thinking in terms of girls that are and aren't my type....that and I forgot everything I learned about proper etiquette in a strip club. I tried getting Paul to get a lap dance from one of the girls, but he was too shy. Instead, I decided to give it a try.

It was entertaining and maddening at the same time.



A lot of the time I was distracted by this super pale woman there. She seemed really nice, but I never had a chance to talk to her. I suppose I will have to attempt going another time. Not too soon though. That place is expensive.





I got to go to the library as well and the girl there seemed pretty busy as well. Apparently, it was children's week and these schools would come in to visit and have story time. In terms of a hobby, I have taken up the game Minecraft...the free version. It is a pretty interesting game...when I'm not having my buildings destroyed by schmucks. I will attempt this some more, but we will see if it stays my hobby.



This Week's Quests: 
  • Attempt Minecraft some more
  • Hang with some friends
  • Attempt to write
To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment