Monday, September 17, 2012

Level 10 - Of Owls and Women

Last Week's Quests - Failed!
 
Turns out that the strip club was a bit of a bust. No, it still exists, but the story is a little more interesting than that. As it turns out, Paul has been raised to basically be a Paladin. His parents sent him to parochial schools since he was five years old and he just graduated from a private college that highly focuses on religion. He didn't end up wanting to go to the strip club, which was cool because it made me realize I didn't know what to expect from the club either.








Instead, I low-balled him into going to Hooters, which was great because he thought it was another type of strip club. I took him and entire families were there. Though it made me realize that I had never been there while single and began thinking about my ex. I should probably email her again and apologize. When I was there I thought of a good ad campaign for the restaurant: Come for the tits. Stay for tits despite the food being horrible.

Good news though. I did get to know the bellhop girl a little more. As it turns out, she is fantastically nuts...at least that's what the cute bartender told me. There is this mini-bartender girl that looks like Tina Fey and she is really funny. As it turns out, she is friends with a few strippers and gave me something very important...



Item Acquired - Knowledge on Proper Strip Club Etiquette

Reina still doesn't talk. She is kind of is like a robot: all business and no play. Part of me wants to nickname her R2-D2, but I feel that is giving her too much credit in cool points. Instead, I shall name her R-3PO.



This Week's Quests: 
  • Attempt to go to strip club once more.
  • Go to the library
  • Find something to occupy time...a hobby?
To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment