Monday, September 10, 2012

Level 9 - Leisure Suit Dave

Last Week's Quests - Failed!
 
I planned to get a lot done this week, but I realized too late that I had made plans already to go to a friend's wedding. The wedding was pretty amazing in a fantastically nerdy way. My friend walked up the aisle to a song John Williams wrote for Star Wars. Weddings are great for the sole premise hanging out with women in dresses and attempting to get their phone number...and this wedding was no different. My friend was fantastically cool enough to invite several of her single cousins and tried to introduce me to them.
 

Cousin #1 - While too tall for me, she was pretty amazing. We danced, but then she found a guy more her height to dance with.

Cousin #2 - This one was a bit too short on attention span for me and so I ignored her completely.

Cousin #3 - Wasn't so bad, but she was married so it was a no-go.


The cousins ended up being somewhat disappointing, but the party was fantastic overall. I even hit on one of the bartenders. She was pretty amazing, but anyone that serves me kitty cocktails for free all night is sure enough to win me over. Especially when they are wearing a mini-skirt. Unfortunately I didn't get her number, but who cares? I had fun and that is all that matters. As for next week, it looks like I will be continuing my quests from last week.


This Week's Quests: 
  • Go to strip club with Paul
  • Get to know the bellhop girl
  • Try to make Reina talk
  • Write for fun
To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment