Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Level 17 - You Don't Know Jackie

Having missed quite a bit since this past October, I decided to look online for what has changed. Apparently Hollywood has run out of good ideas and are reaching for the scripts in the Wal-Mart $5 bin, politics have become laughably ridiculous, and, for some reason, people still give a rat's crap about Stephenie Meyers' writing. Aside from that, I looked back in to the dating website and I can sure say it was interesting.

Status Effect: [Ego Boost]

It lead to a few...interesting dates.

Status Effect Removed

It's a funny thing about going on dates with people from a website. Everything is like Jeopardy, you spend so much time taking this crash course in getting to know someone, you meet them, and then fumble between figuring out what to ask and figuring out what you know. It is kind of strange, but I'm sure it can work at some point. I'm not really keen on worrying about it now, I need to see what else there is around to offer.

To be continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment