Monday, July 30, 2012

Level 3 - Ghost Town, Ahoy

Last Week's Quest - Incomplete!


Don't get me wrong, two of the three quests were simple, but one needed a specific type of person. I sent out my credentials to several companies, which I have yet to hear back from, and I went to the bar on Thursday with a friend. Normally the bars are packed and cars line Main Street on a Thursday, but not this week. Everyone that went seemed content to walk and very few were out. Even the hookers and hobos seemed to find somewhere else to go. The only people to find at the bars were townies. Then I realized that most of my peers are probably working and are free on the weekend.


I went back Friday night, but it yielded the same results and, because of it, I spent part of Saturday reading a book from a library....

Item Acquired - Book Lamb


Except for when I went to go hang out with my artist friend Erik. He was doing sketches of superheroes for a showing of the new The Dark Knight Rises in a theater a few towns over. I even got to help and learned how to ink sketches.

Skill Acquired - Inking Lv 1

I had a lot of fun and the theater owner let us  see the new Batman movie for free. It was fantastic! I think it was a decent wrap up to the trilogy.

Status Effect - [Jubilation]

This Week's Quests: 
  • Attempt Writing
  • Read Lamb

To Be Continued...
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment