Monday, July 16, 2012

Level 1 - The New World

Graduate from College - Quest Completed!


That is correct, I finally graduated from college this past May. I took a little time to myself and had some fun familiarizing myself with this thing I haven't been acquaintances with in some time: FUN. I popped in a few old video games and remembered what it was like to relax. After that,  I started to go outside a bit more. Then it arrived in my post box today.

Item Obtained - College Degree

It is said that this flimsy piece of paper in an ornate folder has the ability to grant me servitude to anyone that needs someone with my skill set.


 All I can say to that is, "Suck it everyone that isn't me!" It occurs to me that, in retrospect, middle school sucked compared to high school and college made high school look like a shitty teen drama. If math has failed me, and my teacher for it did once in high school, then by transitive property whatever this section of life is called is bound to be even better than college.  

How could I not want to chronicle these times?

These are the times where I job hunt, start an exciting new career, party with peers, take my girlfriend out to-- Crap! I just realized that I forgot to send an email back to my girlfriend...about seven months ago.

Quests of the Week:
  • Checking/Answering emails
  • Job Hunt

To Be Continued....
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment